Veal loin cooked
- Veal is the meat from young male cattle usually younger than 20-weeks old.
- The amount of nutrients depends on the exact cut (the part of the animal the meat is from).
- Veal meat contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Veal meat is a great source of iron, zinc, sodium, and phosphorus.
- Veal meat is rich in niacin, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
- Veal meat contains vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin K.
- Veal meat is easily absorbed by the human digestive system.