Lamb leg cooked
- Lamb is a type of red meat that comes from young sheep.
- Lamb meat is a high-quality protein source, providing all nine essential amino acids.
- Lamb is a rich source of many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B12, iron, and zinc.
- Lamb contains several bioactive substances, such as creatine, CLA, and cholesterol.
- Lamb may promote the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and improve muscle function, stamina, and exercise performance.
- Lamb leg is considered a lean cut of meat, meaning it has a low fat content.
- Lamb leg contains essential vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc, and the B vitamins.